Artrodyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forum: Gallery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headzers

Headzers

The Forum: Gallery Empty
PostSubject: The Forum: Gallery   The Forum: Gallery Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 8:46 pm

I have now added the gallery option for everyone to use. All pictures will now be posted there. Anyone who has signed up on this forum may post APPROPRIATE pictures on there. I am only allowing pictures that have to do with our clan for now. This is still new to me, so I'll be researching the gallery a little more, then I'll open it up to other categories.

How to post pictures:

1. Click the category that you think your pictures goes under.
2. Click the "upload pic" option on the top left corner near the gallery heading.
3. Title it, put in the date that you took it in the comments/details and whatever other comments you have.
4. Click "browse" and find your picture.
5. Make sure it fits the size requirement. It is 1.5 mb at the moment. There is a maximum of 20mb total, so don't make it take up too much space Smile
6.Click "save."

For some categories, only certain ranks can post, but there will be at least one album that normal members can upload pictures into. If you need to edit or delete a picture, but it won't let you, please comment and ask someone to do that for you. You can also rate pictures, so please do that. Wink Lastly, please don't spam the albums with tons of pictures, thanks! =D

Happy uploading Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.tjc.org

The Forum: Gallery
Page 1 of 1