Artrodyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forum: Your Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headzers

Headzers

The Forum: Your Profile Empty
PostSubject: The Forum: Your Profile   The Forum: Your Profile Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 12:40 am

So, your profile has a couple of things:

1. Friends
You can add personal friends, but the other person has to accept. Your list of friends will be right under your profile picture area. So go check your own profile and see if you have any friend requests!

2. Profile Picture
I am sure you have seen me have one too, it is a picture that shows up on every post. You can browse the forum's choices, your own pictures, or pick one from another website.

3. Posts, Points and Reputation
You can see how many posts you have posted, how many points you received, and how popular you are (reputation). Don't feel bad if you're low on reputation or points, I'm sure you'll get up some day.

4. Personal Information
You'll be able to see your own information such as where you live, your gender, your age, etc. It's your choice to put that information on, not anyone else's. If you feel comfortable with the people here, then put that stuff on. If not, then it's ok.

And that concludes this part of the forum.

Last edited by Headzers on September 7th 2010, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tjc.org

The Forum: Your Profile
Page 1 of 1