Artrodyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A time of learning and growing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Djenanay

Djenanay

A time of learning and growing Empty
PostSubject: A time of learning and growing   A time of learning and growing Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 11:54 am

Huh? What is?

Well, in all honesty, the past 9 months has been exactly that; A time of learning and growing. Since the merge of The Nightfallen and Xenemus we’ve all learned a lot about each other and about people and clans and life in general.

We have learned things about co-existing with others, learning to meet and know many people at the same time, hit bumps in the road and overcome them every time though we’ve admittedly had some difficulties with that along the way.

Those experiences and so many more are what make it so that today we have a better understanding of who we are now, the things we like and don’t like, the things we can do and things we can accomplish despite not necessarily agreeing.

Before I go on and turn this into some form of novel, I know that many of you are wondering if this has a point.

Yes it does.

Head and I, being married since 4 years before we met, still love each other dearly but we find it’s come to a time where we’d like to split to each try our own hands at leading our own clans in our own ways. Head will be rebuilding Artrodyl while I stay here (name might change pending on clan decision).

This said, I know for a fact that there are those that prefer Head and those that prefer me and those that are neutral. This is the time that you get to choose where you’ll go, with Head or stay here (I keep this chat as it was mine to start with, Head keeps the external forum as it’s his).

I know that this is not a fun choice as we’re all friends and would love to stay together but it’s come to this for all of us to be able to continue our paths in learning and growth.

Whatever path you choose is fine. (: I expect to be discussing being allies so we can hold events together ^^

So please know that we are not parting on bad terms but actually on friendly terms. This is something that both Head and I would like everyone to know. Also, this is posted both on the clan and external forum to make sure that more people see it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this oh so important post so that you are not lost and confused (:
Back to top Go down
Djenanay

Djenanay

PostSubject: Re: A time of learning and growing   A time of learning and growing Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 1:09 pm

Name suggestions:

Baconeaters
Baconators (though closely resembles Baconatorz which already exists)
Crispy Bacon
Bacon Monsters
Cheezy Bacon (combines cheese and bacon, ultimate taste I think)
Faces of the Wind (I have a clan in another game by this name ^^ I personally love it as it insinuates that each person has their own face and that people are people and not numbers (: )

Other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Michael41000

Michael41000

PostSubject: Re: A time of learning and growing   A time of learning and growing Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:56 pm

Wait, are we changes Keluarga's clan name or giving Headzers name suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Djenanay

Djenanay

PostSubject: Re: A time of learning and growing   A time of learning and growing Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 4:41 pm

I want to know if we change our name. Head is going to make Artrodyl.

So yeah. We became Keluarga do to the merge and we are practially undoing it.

So do we stay Keluarga anyways despite the reasons for the name? Go back to Xenemus which does not really represent us? Take a new name altogether?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Shady

PostSubject: Re: A time of learning and growing   A time of learning and growing Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:40 pm

I like faces in the wind
Back to top Go down
Michael41000

Michael41000

PostSubject: Re: A time of learning and growing   A time of learning and growing Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 9:33 pm

I like Keluarga
Back to top Go down
Sand of Thym

Sand of Thym

PostSubject: Re: A time of learning and growing   A time of learning and growing Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 5:05 pm

Another change. Ehh. Can't say I care anymore. Anyone I still talk to is in Ultimate now.

Might see you guys in 4 months, I'll be mainly in lobby now.
Back to top Go down
Djenanay

Djenanay

PostSubject: Re: A time of learning and growing   A time of learning and growing Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2012, 8:43 am

At least it's been over 9 months since the last change of this type (: I think that shows progress ^^

And sorry to hear that you're going back into another time of year with less time to play ):

Been trying to do a vote in clan chat for the name of the clan, so far we have 3 for Keluarga and 7 for Faces of the Wind. Jag does not want either and is set on Nakama lol Not really sure if I should start the vote over to give the other 10 the choice or ignore Jags vote. But I also would rather not have a precedent set for others to add more choices and for us to eternally be starting the poll over....

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
EpsilonSigma

EpsilonSigma

Location : Earth, The Orion-Cygnus Arm, Local Spur, right off The Sagittarius Arm, Milky Way, about 25,000 light years (give or take 1,000) from center.

PostSubject: Re: A time of learning and growing   A time of learning and growing Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 8:12 am

*looks at changes for the 2nd year running*

Okay, okay, okay...this keeps happening. I really should stop going on vacation at the beginning of August; first Ultimate to Xenemus, and now this. Crazy world. Yes, I'm back now.

I think the idea of undoing the name is a nice idea, although perhaps a little sad since the whole purpose was to create a family and to put it bluntly, we obviously failed. Faces of the Wind is nice, but can you really take the name of another 'clan' and use it like that? I like it, there's just that little query there stopping me from saying "Yay for FoTW!".

One certainty though:

Quote :

Baconeaters
Baconators (though closely resembles Baconatorz which already exists)
Crispy Bacon
Bacon Monsters
Cheezy Bacon (combines cheese and bacon, ultimate taste I think)

NOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A time of learning and growing   A time of learning and growing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A time of learning and growing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Artrodyl :: Gielinor :: Announcements :: Clan-
Jump to: